- This disclaimer governs the use of this newsletter. By using this newsletter, you accept this disclaimer in full. / We will ask you to subscribe before you can access the newsletter.
- The newsletter contains information that is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
- You must not rely on the information in the newsletter as an alternative to legal / medical / financial / taxation / accountancy / advice from an appropriately qualified professional. If you have any specific questions about any legal / medical / financial / taxation / accountancy / matter you should consult an appropriately qualified professional.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in the newsletter.
- You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in the newsletter.
No representations or warranties
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to section 5 below, we exclude all representations, warranties, undertakings and guarantees relating to the newsletter.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee:
- that the information in the newsletter is correct, accurate, complete or non-misleading;
- that the use of guidance in the newsletter will lead to any particular outcome or result;
Limitations and exclusions of liability
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: are subject to section 6 below; and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the newsletter, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including without limitation loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Nothing in this disclaimer shall: limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable section would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the section will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
- This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- In this disclaimer, "we" means (and "us" and "our" refer to) Upper Cervical Spine Center Charlotte, a company registered in the State of Texas.